Contact VP

What is a Speech and Language Therapist (SLT)?

Speech and Language Therapists are allied health professionals who work with children and adults who have a wide range of communication difficulties and swallowing disorders.

How can I help?

I primarily see children who are under 5 years of age and live in the boroughs of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey.  They may have:

  • Difficulties following instructions and understanding what is said to them
  • A delay in talking and difficulties using language to communicate and express themselves
  • Unclear speech and difficulties being understood
  • Difficulties interacting with adults and children
  • Autism

How to make an appointment

If you have concerns regarding your child’s communication skills and would like an assessment of their difficulties, or alternatively would like to arrange therapy sessions, please call on 07581 705745 or contact me.

Assessments and therapy sessions will be carried out in the family home and/or at your child’s educational setting.

specialist speech and language therapist

Design & CMS by Slick Media